Senior Project Manager/Account Executive
WHO WE ARE
Integrated Builders Group (IBG) is a design-build commercial contractor experiencing tremendous growth across the eight western states. Headquartered in El Dorado Hills, California, IBG has been providing design-build services since 2006. We stand as the essential design-build firm within our niche markets – knowledgeable, passionate, and progressive. Our “Thrilled Client Commitment” means we exceed expectations through strategic guidance, total accountability, and enthusiastic partnership at every stage of our projects.
The IBG team is nimble, accountable, and enjoys the autonomy provided by a tight knit group of professionals in charge of every aspect of project development, from design conception to project build-out.
We currently have an immediate opening for a SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/ ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, COMMERCIAL DESIGN-BUILD in our headquarters located in El Dorado Hills, CA. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of progressive experience in commercial or retail construction and a bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil or Mechanical Engineering. The Senior Project Manager is an account executive who nurtures new and existing client relationships and directs the overall administrative and construction management duties for each assigned project from cradle to grave. This person is reliable, has integrity, and values producing quality work; a self-starter who can engage prospects, take ownership and use independent judgment. Above all, this person must have strong ethical standards and be able to fulfill client commitments.
- Full Project Leadership
- Client acquisition, representation and advocacy
- Research, develop and implement best practices
- Administer the Prime contract, after execution
- Develop & control the Master Schedule
- Develop & control the Conceptual, Detail and Tracking Cost Estimates
- Act as Project Cost Manager to deliver expected gross profits
- Administer subcontracts
- Direct Cost Trending, VE and Constructability efforts during design
- Supervise Field personnel
- Integrate all FFE into the final design scope
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ years of progressive experience on construction projects, mainly related to commercial and retail, with values ranging from $100K-$10M
- Previous experience leading pre-construction and/or design-build teams
- Professional level working knowledge of MS Office Suite; Outlook, Word, Excel, and MS Project
- Procore experience desirable
- Lean Construction experience desirable
- Able to lead and perform thorough and detailed design constructability reviews
- CPM scheduling, including master scheduling, 6-week and 3-week look ahead planning
- Solid understanding of current safety regulations
- Knowledge of building and ADA codes, development ordinances and entitlement processes
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written and listening
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
In addition to offering a highly competitive salary, we also offer health/dental/vision, 401(k), profit sharing, upward mobility, good work-life balance, and a pet friendly environment. We’re a professional company with a great vibe. IBG is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates meeting these requirements may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Integrated Project Leader within the email.
To learn more or to apply for this Senior Construction Project Manager / Account Executive position , please click here.